So I have some big news to share with you all, like HUGE news. Ready?!
Sunshine Spoils Milk was nominated as one of the “Best Health Blogs of 2016.”
To say I am humbled and honored would be an understatement. I am speechless and floored. Truly floored. But in order to have any shot at winning, I need your help. I need your support.
I NEED your votes.
If you guys could take a few minutes out of your day and vote for Sunshine Spoils Milk I would TRULY appreciate it. Voting is open between now and December 12, according to the rules, YOU CAN VOTE ONCE EVERY 24 HOUR PERIOD so if you are feeling ambitious…well, you know…
How To Vote:
- Click here to go to the Healthline “Best Health Blog” Contest homepage.
- Use the search box to locate “Sunshine Spoils Milk.”
- Enter your email address and click “Vote.”
- The screen will turn gray; however, your VOTE HAS NOT BEEN CAST. The grey tone actually means there is an “I’m not a robot” pop-up message somewhere on the page. Locate that message — in most cases, this is at the top of the page — and check the box.
- You will be returned to the voting page. Click “Send A Confirmation Email.”
- Follow the link in the email to approve your vote. This is super important as VOTES ARE NOT COUNTED UNTIL THIS STEP IS COMPLETE.
Then do it again EVERY 24 hours!
Thanks in advance for any help.
Oh, and in case you are wondering what we would do with the PRIZE MONEY:
Sunshine Spoils Milk has never been monetized — and never will be. If we win, a portion of the prize will be donated to the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention, while the remainder will be use to do some much needed site updates.